YOGA & WATER SPORTS
Our retreats are very flexible and can be custom designed for individuals and groups.
All the features of our Health Yoga Meditation Retreat listed below, plus customised add on water sports of your choice.
You will be guided by expert teachers from the Rip Curl School of Surf, our partner next door. They offer us a special partner discount rate of 25% off their published prices that we pass directly onto you in a transparent account.
Retreat can be customised with add ons from the à la carte menu, for individuals or groups (maximum 10 guests to ensure personal attention).
All Year round subject to availability.
Included in standard package:
- 8 days/ 7 nights: accommodation from Sunday to Sunday, beachside at the Mercure Resort, or 5 mins walk at Kolonial House boutique guesthouse (subject to availability).
- Choose any 2: Surf, stand up paddle boarding, kite surfing, wake boarding, wind surfing, kayaking or SUP Yoga.
- Balinese blessing ceremony to begin the week.
- Diagnostic consultation with our Ayurveda doctor to learn more about your constitution and how to integrate that into your life.
- Unlimited Yoga and Meditation with a variety of teachers at the studio’s scheduled classes.
- One private Yoga & one private Meditation session with one of our head teachers.
- 3 treatments which include Ayurveda Full Body Massage, Acupuncture, Traditional Balinese Massage and Bokashi Therapy.
- Healthy breakfast and lunch provided at the studio. Recommendations for exploring the best local restaurants by night.
- Opening Dinner provided at our favorite Sanur restaurant.
- Product gift pack with Bali essentials.
- Plus all our unique bonuses:
- Herbal steam room: eucalyptus infused steaming therapy for detox, relaxation and weight management.
- The amazing chi machine therapy: brilliant for skeletal and muscular relaxation and alignments, as well as circulation, chi prana, energy boost.
- Floatation therapy in our private pool: relaxing and very conducive to practising meditation.
- Hammock therapy: simply swing, breath, swing… in our beautiful garden area around the studio.
- Sound therapy: relax listening to special 4 megahertz meditation and relaxation music.
- Airport transfers included.
A La Carte menu
Choose anything you would like to add on to you retreat experience.
- Additional Water sports: Surf, SUP, SUP Yoga, kite surf, wake board, wind surf, kayak
- Private Yoga/ Yoga Therapy/ Meditation with one of our expert teachers
- Private consultation or 6 day silent Health Meditation Retreat with Pak Merta Ada (Subject to Availability)
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Acupuncture with Chinese Medicine Doctor Tony Liem
- Spa & Massage Treatments
- Naturopath 2hr Consultation with expert Liat Solomon
- Colon hydrotherapy at Cocoon Medical Spa
- Aesthetic treatments at Cocoon Medical Spa
- Cooking class at Malaika Secret Moksha
- Half day excursion
- 1 day trip to cultural, spiritual, or beautiful destination of your choice
Activities costs will be detailed in an honest transparent account. We do not take any commission from our recommended partners, they give us their best discounted prices that we pass on to you.
Why Choose Us
Initial Consultation: An integral part of this retreat begins with a consultation with either our Ayurvedic Doctor, Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner, or Western Doctor where you will learn more about yourself and they will put a plan together to guide you to better health and harmony.
Your Facilitator: You will have a personal facilitator with you during your week. They will work directly with you to make sure your retreat is personalized to your needs and are there to help you with any requests you may have.
Our Staff: When you come to PONO, you are treated like family so you feel like family. We are genuine in a way you can feel because our main goal is for you to enjoy your time.
Our Teachers: We have a variety of experienced local and western teachers and many classes to choose from. We all try to live the Yoga lifestyle with harmony and integrity most important to us. We do not claim to be masters or gurus, but we are here to guide you on your journey of self-discovery.
Our Therapists: Our therapist/healers including practitioners in Ayurveda, Acupuncture, Western Medicine, traditional healers and local massage are all highly experienced and experts in their fields.
Our Customization: Everyone is unique and your retreat is too! We give you the option to add on activities that you are interested in, making sure you enjoy every moment of your retreat.
Outside Partners and Therapists: We have relationships with expert partners like Rip Curl, Leha Leha Spa, and Bali Buda who work with us to make sure all activities in your retreat are of the best quality.
Take Home Booklet: Including advice and information on a healthy lifestyle, and based on your consultation, a guide for you to take home.
Honesty and Integrity: We do our best to respect the laws of the land, as required. We are a fully legal company and our western employees have legal work permits. We pay tax and we endeavor to be respectful members of the expatriate business community. You will not have your retreat canceled, prior or during, by immigration, and risk loss of your valuable time and money. Many trainings and retreats offered in Bali do not respect these principles, they are just commercially motivated.
Our Ayurveda Doctor graduated (B.A.M.S) and post-graduated (M.D) in Ayurveda from Karnataka, India. He completed his Ph.D. in Ayurveda from the most esteemed pioneer Ayurveda University in India. There are very few doctors with Ayurveda Ph.D. degree.
An avid speaker, he has participated and presented research papers in many national and international Ayurveda seminars. With the expertise from his family’s traditional Ayurveda and yoga center, “Purnayoo Arogya Nikethanam” at Kerala, India; he is a perfect combination of authentic knowledge and practical wisdom of Ayurveda.
Ibu Dayu is both an Ayurvedic Therapist and a yoga teacher. She has studied with a traditional lineage of Indian yoga masters at the Bali India Foundation. She has a profound knowledge of Ayurveda as well as the therapeutical benefits of yoga poses. She helps her students see the healing aspect of yoga practice and her classes focus on pranayama as well as traditional yoga asanas.
Sinshe Toni Liem
Sinshe Toni Liem is one of the best acupuncture alternative medicine practitioners in Bali. Tony’s acupuncture practice aims to restore the balance of Yin and the proportional aspect in the Body, Mind, and Soul.
Menik was born and grew up in Bali. She is a Western Doctor along with a Yoga teacher at our studio. Now she does her own daily practice not only on mat, but off the mat. She is a proud addition to our team where she gets a chance to share her daily practice and everything she has learned.
Kolonial House is a beautiful small boutique Guesthouse & Spa nestled in a peaceful neighborhood in Sanur. It is 200 meters away from the beach and twenty minutes from the International Airport with many restaurants and shops close by. It features top quality facilities with character furnishings to create a peaceful and warm atmosphere.
All rooms are fully equipped with free Internet access, Satellite TV, hot water shower, mini fridge, safety box, and AC. With 2 shared kitchens, 2 large pools and cozy gazebos, Kolonial House is the perfect home away from home for you stay in Bali.
Our partner, The Mercure Resort Sanur, is right next-door. In fact we are on their property on the beautiful beachfront in a peaceful corner. We truly believe this resort to be one of the best in the area, with a variety of rooms to choose from, including twin shared, villas, and deluxe rooms.
The gardens and traditional temples in this property, together with its amazing beachfront make it a fairly unique hotel amongst the main strip in Sanur.
The only hotel with many shady trees on the beach, the last resort right down at the end of Sanur. A special temple is just 5 minutes walk away, a local market and a traditional fishing fleet based alongside. The area retains a special local community atmosphere that sadly has been generally lost at most other resorts.
It is a 4 star property that has been operating for many years now with genuinely friendly staff that have been there for many years.
The Mercure Resort Sanur is certainly one of the best options around.
Power of Now puts on a truly inspiring retreat! We were so impressed by how personally tailored and accommodating everyday of the retreat was! They truly went above and beyond to make us feel like part of the family here. We had fresh and healthy home cooked meals and were attended to in every aspect. Staff was always checking in and making sure we were comfortable/ accommodated. All week we were asked for feedback and the truth is all we can give are positives!!!
This retreat has great structure for yoga and holistic healing and also balances individual free time. The retreat ensures you get yoga, water sports, holistic healing, and leisure time all in one! (Unlimited yoga classes & private yoga class!) There is a nice variety of yoga styles/teachers, all different and enjoyable. All mats/equipment are high quality.
You can’t beat a Shala that has an ocean view either! Power of Now has a Magnetic vibe and we were happy to jump in for the week! You truly get your money’s worth and more from this relaxing week long experience!
We loved Power of Now and would Recommend it to everyone!! Make sure to feed Angelique a coconut for us when you get there!
-Hanna, May 2017